CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

One more on my first day!

Well, just to try out this blogger timed post business, I'm going to let you peek at one more card. I love this Amuse sentiment...it's so true!

I picked out some Brenda Walton K and Company paper that I had and started just layering some different colors and pieces. I used a sketch from someone else's blog, but right now I don't have my sketch book in front of me to give them credit. I'll update you when I get home!

Anyway, I used my Creative Memories oval cutting system to get my ovals the way I wanted, along with a Marvy punch for the scalloped layer. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate CTMH ink and then sponged some Blush CTMH ink around the outer layer. I added some prima flowers (which I hoard and never use!) which I thought gave it the perfect finishing touch!

What do you think? I'd love to hear your comments...Have a great afternoon!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

i love it and welcome to the blog world and just to let you know...it's addicting =)

BALLARD DESIGNS said...

Beautiful card and yes welcome to the blogging world. FUN FUN FUN!! I'm quite new too and have had nothing but fun. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable Linzi!! Love it!! ~Karly