CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Inque Boutique Action...

Finally, finally, my new Silhouette Inque Boutique stamps have seen the light of day...and ink! I have had this set for a while now and made myself use them when I was playing around over the weekend. I started out with a rectangle on my nestabilities and then kept the frame on it to keep my 'border'. I stamped different colors of the Silhouettes set to match my Autumn Leaves Foof-a-la paper. I backed the image with a scalloped border of CTMH Blush. I used CTMH garden green organdy ribbon and added three clear dew drops to the bottom of the card (you can't see them too well on the small image but if you double click and blow it up, they're there!). Not sure I like the dew drops, but the card is pretty cute! I added a sentiment from my go-to Papertrey Faux Ribbon set. LOVE those sentiments, obviously!

You will be so proud of me--I sent out cards to over five people last week! Anyone that knows me will tell you I'm horrible at actually sending cards! But, I did it...it was heavy on my heart to tell those around me how much I cared about them and so I just did it! Go me, go me...can you hear me cheering myself on?! I challenge YOU to send out cards too--anyone else have the same problem that I do?

No comments: